Want to know what the hype is all about? Shipping containers on the Gold Coast are growing in popularity, and with good reason!
If you are looking for storage solutions that a both flexible and affordable, you need a shipping container in your life!
Our storage specialists lift the lid on the top five reasons for hiring a shipping container.
1. Your mobile storage solution
One of the beauties about shipping containers is their versatility. They are extremely durable, deceivably spacious and are built to withstand a very heavy load. Not to mention the fact that they are mobile and can be transported wherever you require!
Is your home overwhelmed with clutter? Do you dream of having more space, but can’t bear to part with your belongings?
Does your business need somewhere to store stock while you renovate?
Shipping containers are your answer!
2. Short- and long-term options
Shipping containers on the Gold Coast are utilised for all kinds of reasons. With short- and long-term leasing options, and either onsite or at-home storage available, we have a Gold Coast storage solution that will work for you!
On a short-term basis, shipping containers can be a great way to store items when you are renovating or moving house. Take the hassle out of your move by having your belongings transported from one house to the next!
Another fabulous way to make use of a short-term shipping container is when you are taking a break away. Instead of leaving your home empty, why not pack up your belongings and rent out your house for the duration of your holiday?
We also offer great deals on our long-term shipping containers. Are you travelling overseas? Or simply have too many items to fit comfortably in your current space? Whatever the purpose, a shipping container is the answer to your storage woes!
Located at Currumbin on the Gold Coast, all of our containers are available for both short- and long-term lease, with delivery available along the coast from Northern New South Wales to Brisbane’s south side.
3. Cost-effective storage solutions on the Gold Coast
There are a number of reasons why it makes sense to hire a shipping container over buying one outright.
By hiring a shipping container, you will know the fixed rate that you can spread out over regular payments without forking out a huge lump sum to buy up-front.
With a range of leasing options, All Size Sheds has a hiring option to suit every budget and requirement. Save yourself the hassle and expenses of delivery, removal and maintenance by hiring your shipping container on the Gold Coast—let us do the work for you!
Hiring also has the advantage in that you only pay for the duration you need the container. With fantastic discounts on offer for long-term leases, there has never been a better time to hire!
4. Flexible storage solutions
All Size Sheds understands that storage requirements are varied, which is why we offer three flexible options to suit your individual needs:
- Our offsite option involves your shipping container being delivered to your home, where it is kept for the duration of the hiring period. This is a great option for people who need space to store their belongings, but also ease of access for items they wish to use on a regular basis.
- Alternatively, we offer a ‘Deliver, Pack and Return’ service. This includes your shipping container being delivered to your home so you can fill it, after which it is transported to our secure onsite premises to be stored. Perfect for people who don’t have the space (or desire) to have the shipping container kept on their own premises.
- Finally, we offer an onsite service, where you bring your belongings to us and store them onsite at the Gold Coast. Your onsite shipping container can be accessed at any time with an electronic card provided for the duration of the term.
Give yourself peace of mind by knowing that your belongings are being stored safely. At All Size Sheds we pride ourselves on our clean, modern facilities, using shipping containers that are in new or near-new condition.
Using high-quality materials and regular fumigation, our shipping containers will protect your possessions from the elements (poor weather conditions) and rodents or other bugs. The safety of your possessions is our business.
We understand the importance of security for your items and take it very seriously. Our onsite facilities are fully gated and require electronic pass access for entry. Every shipping container is padlocked, and we have round-the-clock security cameras in place.
Want to find out more about shipping containers on the Gold Coast? Get in touch with All Size Sheds and find out how we can assist you with storage solutions for your needs today!
DID YOU FIND THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL? SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK!